1/17/2014



So this basically is my first blogpost and I wanted to introduce myself with a "20 Facts about me" post. So let's start:

1. I’m a bookworm, I literally read everytime and everywhere.
2. I love traveling more than anything else. I want to see as much of the world as possible in my life.
3. If I don’t get my tea in the morning chances are big that I want to kill everyone
4. I’m a big foodlover. I love cooking, baking and especially eating.
5. I just recently found out that I can’t live without going to the gym
anymore. Which is really weird considering the fact that I always hated sports.
6. I have the best boyfriend in the entire world, period.
7. As soon as the temperature goes below 25 degrees Celcius I start to freeze.
8. That’s maybe one of the reasons why I love summer way more than any other season.
9. I’m currently living in two cities at the same time. (one is my hometown where I live with my parents, the other is the city where I live with my boyfriend to study)
10. Maybe I’m a bit of a shopaholic. (Applies more to books than clothes and shoes)
11. When I was younger I got myself a lot of piercings which I now absolutely don’t like anymore.
12. Sherlock BBC literally is the best TV series ever, y’all should go and watch it.
13. I love to take pictures of everything (especially food).
14. I collect postcards and have a postcard wall in my flat, so if you want to send me one.. feel free to do so :)
15. I hate to sleep longer than till 10 a.m. because I feel like I miss something of the day.
16. My favourite animals are sloths, llamas and cats. (yup, I have a thing for weird animals)
17. I’ve been vegetarian for 5 years but now I can’t imagine living without meat and going vegan would never be an option for me.
18. I kinda have an OCD, because I need all the things to be organized. (whether it’s on lists, my room or any other thing .. I just love my life to be organized)
19. I’m very, very emotional. I honestly cry everytime I read a book, watch a movie/series or do anything in general.
20. I wanted to make a blog since years now but for some reason I never did until now.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 Kommentar:

  1. haha ich kann auch nie nach 10 Uhr aufstehen, liebe den Vormittag und will nichts verpassen! :D Schöner Blog! :) LG Klara

    AntwortenLöschen

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML